CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WINNER! Getting Cricky Blog Hop WINNER!

First of all, I want to appologize for not posting the winner of the Getting Cricky Blog Hop winner on Monday night as promised! I have had nothing but mahem here and I just do not have enough hours in the day!!  So let's not waste anymore time, the Winner of my blog candy is:




Debc06
I am cleaning up flower beds and planting my fall bulbs. Starting my Halloween And Christmas cards. Also preparing for some of the craft fairs that have started.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com





CONGRATULATIONS!!!!


 Please email me at ildij3@verizon.net with your info.  You have 2 weeks to contact me!

Thanks to all that came and did the hop with us!  I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful group of Designers and to have such wonderful Bloggie friends!!

XOXOXO
Happy Craftin to all!!

Ildi


2 Appreciated Comments:

Becky Dunham

Congrast to Debbie! Where do you find time to do all that Ildi? I find I either get things done inside the house or outside, but rarely both :)

Rhonda Miller

Congrats Debbie.

Post a Comment

>