CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Happy Hump Day!!

Hello to all my crafty friends!!  Hope your having a Happy Happy Hump Day!!  Today I want to show you the quick little card I made this past weekend for my niece for her 8th birthday.  She's a little Tom Boy and loves all the things little boys like!  She had a rock climbing party with all her friends but in the past she has had a reptile party.  There is a company in our area that brings all kinds of reptiles, bugs and snakes!!!  Being that she loves all of those types of things I knew that a card with a snake on it wouldn't bother her at all, as a matter of fact she loved it!!  So here is the "You go Girl" card that I made for her.


This snake is soo cute and I just love how it pop's on the stripped backround!
I used DCWV and Stampin up paper, the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge to cut the snake @ 3", some ribbon and for the sentiment I used my favorite stamps Fashionable Friends by K. Andrew Designs!!



(CLICK ON THE BELOW STAMP SET TO SHOP FOR K. ANDREW STAMPS)


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a Happy Happy Hump Day!!

Until next time, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>