CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

"Bosom Buddies" Mini Book & Genuinely Jane Studio's

Hello everyone, today I have a treat for you.  My dear friend and fellow blogger Susan W. has jumped back into her business full steam!!  Genuinely Jane Studio's produce Quality Hardwood Products for Scrapbooking and Altered Arts.  Susan is a scrapbooker and mixed media artist who has been on numerous design teams in the scrapbooking industry, including the paper and embellishment manufacturer Moxxie. She has been published in several on-line and print publications and enjoys teaching altered arts and techniques.  Her boyfriend Mark is a career military man and master cabinetmaker. He has long been in the woodworking and wood crafts business and counts among his clients AC Moore and Michaels.  Mark is the brains in this collaboration, Susan the creative juice and cheerleader.  Located in rural North Central Missouri, Genuinely Jane Studios is owned and managed by Susan and Mark.  Her passion for scrapbooking, altered arts and mixed media coupled with his talent, experience and love for woodworking, including ownership of a custom cabinet business made this a perfect partnership.  I also LOVE and use their product's and want all of you to see just how wonderful they are!!  Below you will see what I have done with the square w/circle cutout mini book.

This is what it starts out as, comes complete with ring:

They come plain and unfinished made from ¼” red oak lumber. All edges are sanded to prevent splintering and splitting.  You then can add any type of finish you desire including paints, stains, crackle finish and ink's. You can emboss them, add stickels, the possibilities are endless!!!  


And this is what I did to it:


You can add all kinds of embellishments!


Pictures!


Chipboard, paper!

Gem's!!



Rub-on's!!




You can stamp them!




I used one of my favorite stamp set's by K. Andrew Design's, Amazing You!


Like I said, the possibilities are just absolutely endless!!  I added Eco Park paper to all of my pages first and then inked all the edges.  I added all the photo's, embellishments and stamped sentiments after. 

So just for all of my wonderful followers, Susan and I are offering a special.  Stop by  Susan at her blog at  http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.blogspot.com.   Check out her Etsy shop towward the bottom of the blog, or go directly to her Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/genuinelyjanestudios?ref=pr_shop and in the comments section when ordering, use code ILDIROCKSGJS1 to receive 10% off of your total order. 

Please beleive me when I tell you, if you are looking for a good, quality product to express your creativity, you will definitely want to check Susan and her mini books out!! 

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for taking the time to visit Susan.

Until next time, Happy Craftin!!!

Ildi 

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>