CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Too Cute to Spook" card

Here is a quick little card I put together using stamps from K. Andrew Designs.  I cut the cute little pumpkin out of the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge @ 2 1/2".  The backround paper is from a pack of Halloween scraps that I had laying around and as I stated before, the sentiment is from the Fall-o-ween stamp set from K. Andrew Designs.  Her stamps are made from the best quality Clear Photo Polymer and not only that but for every set she sells she donates $1 to it's own specific charity!!  Please visit Kristal and take a look at her stamps. 




Hope you have enjoyed my quick little creation.  Until next time, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

1 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

This is so adorable, Ildi! I just love the cute pumpkin face!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>