CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Halloween "Simply Sunday Challenge"

Hello friends, hope you are doing well.  "Kick up Your Heel's"...Today is "Simply Sunday Challenge" day over at Getting Cricky and the theme is Halloween.  I have to tell you, Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays.  I usually just put up a few decorations, I buy candy and watch the kids enjoy the day.  This challenge made me really think, I really had to dig deep, into that deep creative zone!!  But I think I pulled it off.


I used Stampin Up confetti paper for the base of the card along with paper that I had from a Halloween kit for the backround.  I cut the Witch and the broom from Cricut's Mini Monsters cartridge @ 4 1/2" and 3 1/2".  I used Paprika, Lavender and Glam pink Stickles.  For the sentiment I used Kristal's Fashionable Friends stamp set.  Did you know that for every set she sells she donates $1.00 to it's own specific charity.  I know that you can't tell from the picture but I made my own action wobble and the witch actually moves!!

So please stop by Getting Cricky and play along with us in the "Simply Sunday Challenge".
Have a great Sunday and Happy Craftin!!!

Ildi

8 Appreciated Comments:

Shawn Mosch

Great way to use that stamp for a Halloween theme!

Lisa

This is so adorable, Ildi! The witch makes me smile! I love the background paper and the sentiment is just perfect! Way to think outside the box!! Love it!! :)

Lisa
GCDT - Sister
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Jennifer M.

Hi!

Just hopping over from the Getting Cricky Blog to tell you how cute I thought your Halloween card was. I love the witch. She is so cute and I wish I could see her wobble.

Great Job!
Jen

Kathy

I just love this card, it's just to cute. Great job this week. Hope you have a blessed.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM – Sister
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Janice W.

I love this card! That witch is so cute and you chose the perfect sentiment! Very CUTE!

Aim

What a HAPPY FUN card!! I love that your witch can jiggle and jive!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Janis Lewis

I love this card! She's such a happy witch!!
:) Janis
Getting Cricky DTM - sister
Please visit my blog anytime @ PauseDreamEnjoy

365 Days of Cricut

This is so cute!!! Congrats you won blog candy on my blog!
Sandra

Post a Comment

>