CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Candy Winner!!

As I was checking my emails today, I came accross one from Sandra @ 365 Days of Cricut.  She left me a comment on my project for the Simply Sunday Challenge over at Getting Cricky!!  She also let me know that I had won her Blog Candy!!  I had to read the email a few times before it clicked!!  I really fell in love with what she was giving away as blog candy on 8/27/11 for the
 Summer Halloween Blog Hop and figured let me try.  I'm usually sooo busy that I don't really enter tooo many giveaways but on this day I thought oh just go ahead, you never know!!!  So I entered and low and behold I WON!!! 
This was her message to me:

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut has left a new comment on your post "Halloween "Simply Sunday Challenge"":

This is so cute!!! Congrats you won blog candy on my blog!
Sandra

And this is what I won:


I can't wait to get them.  Hope you are all well and like always Happy Craftin!!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>