CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Batty Halloween" Layout!

Hello to all my Bloggie friends, hope this day finds you well!!  I had a few minutes to be in my crafting room yesterday which gave me the oppertunity to finish a LO that I have been working on!!  Very simple, not too many color's.  I recently went to my local Dollar Store and found a bucket of foam Halloween stickers and thought to myself, "Can I do anything with these that won't look tacky?".  So I sat at my workspace and thought for a little while, went through the container to see what shapes were inside and then decided to use all the Bats and 1 Flying witch, then I cut the fence  from Mini Monsters Cricut cart 2 1/2" and the Tree (can't remember which cart I used).  I also used my Stampin up mister to add the spooky purple sky affect!!




I will eventually add a photo in the black square.
(I have to wait untill Halloween to get an updated photo)

My sentiment is from K. Andrew Designs Fall-o-ween stamp set.




CLICK BELOW LINK to check out her stamps!


For someone who really is not a big fan of Halloween, I think I did a pretty good job!!


**While I have your attention, I want to mention that my Dear friend Megan Gravener of Above Rubies Studio just launched their Affiliate Program.  Just click on this link: <a href="http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/ap/signup-130.html">Webmasters Earn Money Here!</a>
Sign up is free and it gives you a chance to earn extra $$$$!  Just tell her I sent ya!!
Thanks for stopping by. 
Until next time, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

4 Appreciated Comments:

Sherrie K.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I appreciate it.
I love your layout...Wow, you are so on top of things to have that all ready for Halloween. Looks awesome....love the cuts and mini monsters is right at the top of fav's. Have a great wknd:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis

Thanks, Ildi, for submitting to our challenge this week @ Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Sharon

Great layout!!!! I'm not real crazy about those foam shapes but you did a fantastic job using them!! They look wonderful on your layout. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Cards and Crafts by Sheree

I really like your Halloween layout!I think you did a great job. I love to make Halloween cards...but I struggle with layouts. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

Post a Comment

>