CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend is over...BooHoo!!

Wow...is it me or does the weekend just fly by???  Well it is Monday again, which in a way is okay because that means that my daughter will finally be coming home from her Florida trip!!  She has been gone for almost 3 weeks!!  Her flight will land tomorrow at 2:40 pm (EST) and it couldn't come sooner because we can hardly wait to see her!!  I know that she is having a blast and that she is in great hands but I also know that she is getting home sick, lets face it, this is the first time she has been away from me and the family and I know that she misses her brothers A LOT!!! 

I also wanted to remind you all to head on over to My Craft Channel and check out the guest hosts today and to enter to win a Cricut Expression 2!!  Just follow the list of "How to Enter" and you will have a number of chances to win!!  Good Luck all!!

Until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>