CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Let's Party" Robot card

Hello Friends, hope you are all doing well!!  I want to apologize  for not posting anything for the last week but I have just been so busy!!!  My parents were having work done at their house so I spent a lot of time over there with them and really to tell the truth the weather was so unbearable with the temperatures reaching 100 +, I really had no energy left by the time I could actually get in my craft room to create!!!  But don't worry, I made up for it today!!  I have been in my craft room for most of the day cleaning up and creating!  First off, I have to tell you about the awesome deals I got this week at A.C. Moore and Michaels Crafts.  Both stores had Cricut cartridges on sale, some carts that are discontinued and just older ones that they wanted to get rid of.  I bought 4 carts for $20.00 each and 2 limited addition summer collection carts for $12.49, that's 6 cartridges for $105.00...I mean come on, that's a great deal!!  Finally I feel like my cartridge library is growing and that I have plenty of ones to choose from.  So for today's card I used Robots, one of my new carts, to make my middle son Blake a card for his birthday next week.  I think it came out soo cute!!  I just love how it all came together, colors and all!!


I am entering this into K.Andrews at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.
Well I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned tomorrow for another card that I made today!!
Until then Happy Craftin!!
Ildi

9 Appreciated Comments:

Karen

Really cute card! I love the robot. The papers you used are really awesome too. :)

Karen (Getting Cricky Guest Designer)
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

JulieK

So cute! Love the little alien dude!
Thanks for linking up with Getting Cricky this week!

JulieK- GCDT
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Kathy

Cute card, great colors. Nice job on the challenge. Good Luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

The Archiving Angel

Goodness, is this ever adorable!
Love your choice of papers.
Nice job!
Crafty best,
Sonia

Unknown

that is way too cute!! love the alien/spaceship!!

thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge.

Kathy -GCDTM
www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie

Very cute!! I love the paper you used. It all goes together so nicely. Also, what a steal on those cartridges!! I wish I had a Michael's and AC Moore where I live...

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Jenni

This little alien is the sweetest! Having fun playing along with you at Getting Cricky!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Creative Diva

This is such a cool card. I love it. Thanks for following my blog. I am now a follower of yours as well.

Hugs,
Patty

scrapperbecka

OMG! That robot is so cute! I love your party card.
I love your
Thanks for playing with us this week.
Becka M
GCDTM
Creations With Becka

Post a Comment

>