CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So Many Hats!!

Hello friends, today I want to share a quick video of card I made using the Forever Young Cricut cartridge and my new stamp sets from K. Andrew designs and Getting Cricky with K. Andrew.  I could hardly wait to get them and then they finally came on Monday so I rushed to my craft room to create!!  I Love these stamps, they are made so well, they leave such a clean, crisp image.  Please stop by her blog and check them out.  She is not only a wonderfully sweet and inspiring person but she is creating great stamps!  For every set she sells, she donates a $1 to a specific charity. 
So now for the video...Enjoy!!





Thanks for stoping by.  I will have more for you soon so until then Happy Craftin!!!

Ildi

3 Appreciated Comments:

Pocono Pam

AWESOME WORK! LOve the card!

Anonymous

HI Ildi--this is ADORABLE!! I love it!! Soooo cute! Thank you so much for sharing!

Gloria

Your card is so so cute. Love the bling and the flower on your hat is so sweet.

Precious Hugs

Post a Comment

>