CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Hello to all my wonderful Bloggie friends, hope you all had a great weekend!!  Thank God we are finally over the massive heat wave here on the east coast, it really became unbearable!!  Good thing we had our pool to keep us cool!!  Since it was so hot out it gave me the perfect oppertunity to swtay in and get some crafting done.  Today I want to show you the card I made for my parents.  They celebrated their 44th Wedding Anniversary last week.  I used some really great Glittery paper, not sure who makes it but I did get it at Target.  I think it came out really nice.


I am so luck to have parents that have lasted the test of time and are still in love as much as the day they met.  To my wonderful parents, we Love you!!

Until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

5 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

This is so gorgeous, Ildi! I love all the pretty sparkle! What a beautiful shape! Congratulations to your parents on 44 wonderful years :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lisa

Thanks again for posting about my giveaway and linking it in your sidebar, Ildi! I happily added your blinkie to my blog :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Amy

Thanks for becoming a follower, I am now following you too! And thanks for posting about my giveaway! Your card is amazing.... I Love the sparkles! Congrats to your parents. Mine are still married too! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Nadia's Beautiful Mess

Hi Ildi,

Thank you so much for following my blog! Im sharing the bloggie love by following you too! Can't wait to see all your crafty creations!
Nadia

The Archiving Angel

Hello, I am your newest follower. I was browsing & enjoying your creations. This card struck a cord with me as my daughter just recently got engaged. It is just beautiful. I love the shape, the dazzle, the sentiment & the pearls as centers. Lovely job. I am off to browse some more.
Very nice blog you have here.
Enjoyed stopping by.
Crafty best wishes,
sonia

Post a Comment

>