CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Iris Thank You!

Hello Bloggie friends, hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday!!  Today I am posting a Thank You card I made for a friend.  I just love the way Iris's look and I really need to start using my Copic markers more so I figured that this would be the perfect oppertunity!!  The stamps are oldies but goodies from Stmpin Up!



I really love how you can blend the colors with the Copic's!!  I layered a nice pastel Paisley patterened paper under the image and added some ribbon.  So simple!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

1 Appreciated Comments:

Pocono Pam

Cute Card! I need to play with my copics more! You seem to have a great handle onthe coloring technique!

Post a Comment

>