CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

"My Future Executive" and "Made it Myself Mondays"

I was browsing through all the pictures on my computer the other day and I found sooo many great pictures of my kids!!  The ones I used on this layout just make me smile.  The photo's are of my little guy when he was about 3 years old.  He is sitting on the couch with the laptop in his lap.  He is so enthraled with it that it actually looks like is busy working!!  My sweet little bug is my "Future Executive"!!!




I hope you have enjoyed my little bug as much as I do!!

You can also see this and other wonderful projects over at "You Had Me at Crafts" for the "Made it Myself Mondays" challenge!!

Until next time Happy Craftin.

Ildi

1 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

Oh my gosh, these are the cutest pictures ever! He does look like he is busily typing away! What a fabulous layout - I LOVE it :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>