CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Pink Stampers Design Team Call!!

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!!   I am sooo excited to let you all know that today I am posting the card that I made for the "My Pink Stamper" Design Team Call!!  Robyn has openings for her upcoming 2011-12 term and all you need to do is add a project on her blog (CLICK HERE) by next Wednesday, July 20 11:59 pm CST.  She will be choosing a handful of people to serve 6 months on her upcoming team! 
Here are some of the requirements....





*You will need to have a blog that you regularly post on for at least 3 months.
*You cannot already be serving on a DT that has product that is a conflict of interest (most DTs are just fine as long as they do not sell product that is similar to My Pink Stamper Original Cricut Stamps idea)
*Your project must be made just for this challenge
*Post a pic on your blog with a full recipe along with what the challenge is about
*This needs to be a new project that you make just for this challenge
*Only one entry per person, please
*You do not need to be a professional but you must have a love for the craft! :)

Challenge: Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......

Orange
Turquoise
Green
Brown
(other optional color of your choice)
 

This is what I came up with!!









 
 
 
I used Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge: turtle cut @ 2 1/2" and the butterfly @ 1 3/4
Stampin Up paper
Peachy Keen "Everyday Character" stamps
I embossed with the Sizzix "Bubbles" folder
Jelly Roll Clear pen for highlight on the butterfly (you can kinda see it above)
Pop Dots for demension
Orange ribbon for his bow
 
 
 There are so many wonderful and talented crafters out there, it will be fun to just be able to show my work!!

So head on over to Robyn's and check it out!!
She will announce the new Design Team next Saturday, July 23rd during a Live Broadcast!!
Good Luck and until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi









 
 

9 Appreciated Comments:

Emily

Adorable turtle! I love the bow tie! Good luck with the challenge!

Missy

Your turtle & butterfly are so cute, and I really like the border you added at the bottom!! Good luck!!

The Paper Gardens

This is such a cute card. I love the way you used the color combanation together from the challenge. Good luck In my book this is a winner.

Pocono Pam

too cute! I am going to enter the DT CAll as well!

Lucianna Dilsaver

So very cute, love your sentiment. Thanks for stopping by :)

Elaine Wilson

Very Cute card!!!

Lisa

This is so adorable, Ildi! The turtle is so cute and I love his little bow tie! The butterfly is so beautiful! GOOD LUCK with the DT call! Thank you so much for posting my giveaway :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

JanJan808Kreate

Such a kard kard...good luck..just became a follower...hope you do the same.

http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

Laurie HIMCR

Super cute!!!

Post a Comment

>