CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fabulous Smile Layout!

Okay, as I promised earlier, I finished the Scrapbook Layout this evening so here it is.  This scrapbook page is of my daughter and her FABULOUS Smile!!  She is a blonde haired, blue eyed beauty with the greatest smile ever!!  She can be a bit of a poser, you know when messing around with her friends but when she smiles it is breath taking!! 



I added Glossy Accents to the mirror to make it shine!!



The photo came out a little dark but you can kind of see that smile!!


I used the Cricuts Forever Young cartridge for cutting the mirror at 8"and Accent Essentials for the journaling box at 3" & 2 3/4" layered.
My Minds Eye "Everyday Tango" for the patterned paper and DCWV "Jewel Colored".
Pink fabric Thickers-By the Yard.
Flora Doodles by Petaloo.

I really need to find a better way to take my photo's!  Maybe need better lighting!  Anyway I hope you enjoy!!

Until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>