CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You are Courageous!!

Hello Bloggie friends, today I want to share a card I made for a very dear friend of mine.  Just recently she found out that she has inoperable Cancer tumors, one on her brain and the other on her spine .  I will never forget the day she called me to tell me.  At first I did not know what she was trying to tell me!  I thought she was talking about someone else!  She was so upbeat and positive, telling me that she was okay and that she was going to beat this disease!!  I put this card together for her.






I used my new Martha Stewart Punch all over the Page Daisy punch along with various papers and of course my K. Andrew Design stamps, Amazing You and Mini Sympathetic Sayings.






I ask that you all pray for my friend to have the strength to fight and win this battle that she faces.  God Bless you all.

Happy Craftin,

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>