CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Boo-tiful Treat!!

Hello Bloggie friends, just a quick little card I whipped up!! I have been looking at my K. Andrew Design stamp sets trying to thing of all the different sayings I could make with them. So the other night this came to me!! I get these ideas at the weirdest times of day, usually when it's time to go to bed.



 I used various papers including Stampin up along with my PK stamps for her eyes and Fall-o-ween by K. Andrew Designs for the sentiment!  Added a little pink chalk to her cheeks and white to her eye, drew on a mouth, stitched her Candy Corn costume and there you have it.




Hope you have a great rest of the day!!

Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

3 Appreciated Comments:

Beckie

This is great! I love the lil candy corn girl. So creative.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Dina

This is so adorable! Love that face! hugs! Dina

Sherrie K.

Adorable card..that face is just the cutest:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>