CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Spooky...Spooky...Spooky

Today I have to give props to Brittan P. of the Above Rubies Studio Design Team.  This past week, for the Tuesday Tutorial, she demonstrated how to make a card using Paper Layerz!  She explained how you don't just have to use it just for cuts.  I fell in love with the card that she made so I decided that I would try my hand at it and put my own spin on it!!  Hope you like it!!



I did not use Paper Layers but tried to imitate the colors somewhat!  She had given us the measurements she used on her Gypsy but I did not feel like using my Gypsy so I just used round about measurements on my Expression!  I ran my blue paper through the D'vine Swirls embossing folder and the Grey through the Mesh folder!  I inked all my edges and Stamped my Spooky...Spooky...Spooky sentiment using the Fall-o-ween Stamps by K. Andrew Designs. 



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>