CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

"Love Life"

Hapy Saturday everyone!!  Whewww...what a long week and then I wake up to SNOW!!  Not ready for that at all!!  Anyway, again today, I want to share a card that I made using K. Andrew Design stamps, "Owly-Hoo" to be exact!!  (CLICK HERE TO CHECK THEM ALL OUT)  This stamp set is so versatile and can be used for making cards for any occasion, really they can be used for any craft!! 



I am not sure what paper stack I used but I do know that I love the patern on the backround!!  I cut the tree at 3 1/2" from the Straight from the Nest Cricut Cartridge.  I added some brown ribbon and my sentiment.


Don't forget the Getting Cricky Blog Hop/Ustream is next Friday night at 9 pm Eastern time.  I hope you can join us, it's gonna be so much fun!!  There will be lots of chatter and giveaways! So plan on attending next Friday!!

Until next time, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

3 Appreciated Comments:

Amanda

Very cute card! I really like your background paper too! Great job!

Trish and Treasure

Cute card!

CRAZY4 CHRIST

love the card, can't wait for the live stream!!
Kristan

Post a Comment

>