CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Black, Orange and....."

So this weeks Simply Sunday Challenge was Black, Orange and any one other color of your choice!  I have been wanting to try to make paper flowers and just the other day watched a tutorial on the ones I made for this challenge.  I really love the way they came out, I hope you do too!!





All you do is just take strips of paper, add a strip of double sided tape to one edge, the thinner the better.  Cut slits all the way accross the strip from one end to the other and then roll it up.  Once you open and flatten the flower you can cut into some of the petals to add dimension.


I stamped my sentiment using the "Fall-o-ween" stamp set from K. Andrew Design.

I added some other little flowers that I made out of Candi's (the embelishment, not the kind you eat!) and some buttons.

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday.  Thanks for visiting.  Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

9 Appreciated Comments:

Amanda

Your flowers look amazing! I love the way the colors pop off the paper! Great Job!

Shawn Mosch

Love the flowers!

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Lisa

This is just gorgeous, Ildi! I love those beautiful flowers and your design is fabulous! LOVE this!! :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST

So pretty!! Love the flowers!!
Kristan

Sherrie K.

Great design! LOVE those flowers:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa

Ildi, those flowers are super! Love how they turned out!
:O)
Jessica

Kathy

Wow,what bright colors. You sure did rock this challenge girlfriend!
Hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Kathy - DT sister
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

Cheri

Love the incorporation of the green. Thanks for sharing.
Cheri
djssundries.blogspot.com

the cricutologist

I've got to try those flowers!

Post a Comment

>