CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Link Up Love Party" with K. Andreww, Anything Halloween

Happy Tuesday all!!  It's time to "Link up some Love" again.  This weeks theme is Anything Halloween being that Halloween is still about 2 weeks away!!  So I decided to make treat bags for my little guy's pre-school class.  I made the candy man (CLICK HERE) that Kristal did a tutorial on a few weeks ago along with a pencil and little pad, some chocolates, a blower and a Halloween straw!  I think that they came out great, what do you think??









I only had to make 8 so I decided to use various Halloween papers as the toppers.  I punched the one edge with the Martha Stewart "Drippy Goo" punch.  I used a Sizzix die to cut the Ghost, two tag punchesn in two different sizes for the tag.  I used Candi's and a brag to attach to the tag over the ribbon that I added and of course I stamped the "BOO too you!!" using my "Fall-o-ween" stamp set from K. Andrew Designs!


I would love to hear about the last minute projects you are working on for Halloween!! 

Don't forget to "Link up the Love" over at Getting Cricky!  

 Have a great day and Happy Craftin!

Ildi


10 Appreciated Comments:

Natasha

Aren't treat bags all the rave! Great project, stopping in from the link up party.

craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

Patti Ross

These are soooo cute!!! Love them. I'm proud to be a new follower - so nice to meet you. I'm not doing anything big for halloween. I bought the granddaughters each a halloween scrapping kit - so we will have fun AFTER the candy is all gone, scrapping their halloween experiences!


Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Tracy

Those are so cute, I think they came out great!

Sugarlips

Your treat bags are so cute!! I love the boo to you saying.

Lisa

Absolutely adorable my DT sister!! Love these cute candy men!! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Glitter Panda

These are awesome!! Love them...the drippy goo punch is so much fun!
Sending Link Up Love from a new follower.

Unknown

Your treat bags are all so cute! The kids are going to love them. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K.

GREAT treat bags! Thanks for such a cute idea! I am sure the kiddo's will love them!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Susan

I'm a new follower via Getting Cricky! These are great treat bags! The children in your child's pre-school class will just love these! That's such a fun age, isn't it? Enjoy!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Anita Braddock

Love your treat bags of goodies.
all the little ones will love this. great job.
new follower
htt://www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>