CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wonderful Weekend with Megan Elizabeth and family!!

I want to thank Megan from Above Rubies Studio and her family for a great weekend!!  We got to hang out and just have fun!!  Had a great breakfast this morning with a great talk, then a little shopping!  Once we got back to her house we did a little crafting!  I couldn't think of a better way to spend such a beautiful weekend!  Hugs and Kisses to Jenna and Benson!!  Can't wait to do it again!!



Little blurry...ooops!!


Sweet little Bug's!!


Getting crafty!!

I want to appologize for being scarce this week but I was very busy with my daughters spirit week and Homecoming!!  I promise to have lot's of fun projects for you this week and don't forget the "Link up Love Party" on Tuesday here and at Getting Cricky!!

Until then, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>