CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Soooooooooooo Excited!!

Last night as I was doing my Link Up Love Party Hop over at Getting Cricky with K. Andrew, I came accross a link that to me was bogus!! This morning it was still bothering me and so I sent an email to Kristal to let her know about it. Tonight I get an email from her thanking me for letting her know and then she asked me if I would like to be added to her Design Team!! OMG...are you kidding...YAHHHHH I want to be on her DT!! I am so grateful and honored to be on her team!! Stay tuned for wonderful things to come!!


3 Appreciated Comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Congrats!! Kristal is a sweet heart!
Kristan

Rez P.

Congrats on the DT. You'll have so much fun.Can't wait to see your projectss

PLEPOMA

Woo Hoo Congrats. Love your projects.

Post a Comment

>