CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Grundge Bracelets.

Well as promised, today I have such a great project to share with you.  I was blog hopping the other night after a very long day and came accross a post on Splitcoaststampers showing how to make bracelets out of Grundgeboard by Tim Holtz.  I thought to myself  "Wow these are great"!!  I did a little more research, watched quite a few videos on YouTube and then tried my hand at making some.  This is what I came up with for now but I plan on making tons of these!!  The possibilities are endless.  I'm already planning on giving some as Christmas gifts.


I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the strips that I cut out of the Grundgeboard sheets at 1 1/4".  You can get 4 strips out of each sheet.



I then rounded the one end using my corner chomper.  I used acrylic paint to add color and some ink for the edges and on the tops to give them an aged look.




I then added the gommets to one and glued the Bee charm to the other using E6000 adhesive.  I also added the Hitch fastener at this time.


So what do you think, not bad for my first one's.  I really love the way they came out and can't wait to wear them.  I have entered this project in Robyn's Pinkalicious Blog Hop over at "My Pink Stamper". 
I hope you enjoyed my bracelets, I know I will!!
Until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

3 Appreciated Comments:

June Houck

Your bracelets are gorgeous! The grommets are a perfect accent. I love grunge board, but I rarely use it. This is a clever and beautiful way to use it!

Missy

Wow these are really neat and really unique---I really like them! Good job!!!

DIANA L.

I really like these a lot you did a super job I would wear it!!

Post a Comment

>