CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to School Teachers gift!!

My little buggy goes back to pre-school on Sept. 6th, not to the half day schedule that he is used to but to the full day schedule the program has changed to!! I hope that he will adjust to the longer day quickly, he is used to being home by 1:00 pm but now it will be around 3:00 pm!! I know that he will probably not even notice the difference just as long as he see's that he does come home to Mommy. Now as for me and I know that this is going to sound bad but....Yayyy, I will finally have time to get things done!! So I thought to myself, the teacher now has to spend even more time with the kids, she needs to come up with more activities to keep them busy.  So what better to use to organize all this info but a custom covered composition book with pencil holder!! I'm not sure if you all remember but at the end of the school year this past June, I made her a flower pot filled with pencils.  (CLICK HERE TO SEE ORIGINAL POST)   So I ran with it and I used the same patterned paper to cover the composition book.  Now she has a matching set!!


 

I used red and white card stock from Stampin Up and the Owl themed paper by American Crafts.  I had yellow ribbon in my stash and of course for my sentiments I used my "Amazing You" stamp set from K. Andrew of Getting Cricky and for the teachers name I used a Martha Stewart Alphabet set.

I hope you all have a smooth transition back to school and to all the Mom's, take a breath and relax!!

Until next time, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi
 

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>