CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Coffee Anyone??

Hello all, hope you are all well and to all the people on the East coast, I hope and pray that you all made it through Irene safely and unharmed!!  I am here in New Jersey and even though many of my neighbors were flooded, I thank God that no one was hurt.
Today I have a project made using the new "Word Phrases" project cartridge.  I recently purchased a pack of  patterned papers that is all in the plums and greens family.  I layered a cream colored cardstock with the cut onto a moss colored cardstock, then I placed that ontop of the purple and green patterned paper which I then placed on the  smokey plum backround.  I just love the way this came out and I think I will have it framed for my kitchen!!



So sit back and smell the coffee and enjoy the day!
Happy Craftin to you all!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>