CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello Friend Card

Hello Friends...lol...funny that's the name of this post!!!  Today I have a card that I made during my crafting marathon the other day!!  I recently purchased a Martha Stewart "Punch around the Page" punch that once you have punched around the page it leaves you with this beautiful floral strip!!  I wanted to use it in one of my cards so this is what I came up with!!


I just love these colors.  I used Kristals stamps for the sentiment and the flower stamp is an oldie but goodie from Stampin Up!!  The paper is just scraps I had laying around.
I submitted this card for the "Getting Cricky with K. Andrew" DT Call and in the "Made it Myself Mondays Challenge"

Thanks for stopping by!!  Until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

3 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

This is so pretty, Ildi! I love that floral strip from the MS punch! And the papers are so pretty! Beautiful card :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Auntie Marg

love the colors, great job and thanks for sharing..

Lolis

Great color combination :)

Post a Comment

>