CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kisses!!

Hello Bloggie friends, hope you all find yourselves well!!  I know it's been a while since I have actually posted a project (well since the promo week/blog hop week last month) so I though I would put something up!!  I have been super busy getting ready for Getting Cricky's upcoming promo week/blog hop.  It begins on Sunday 2/12 which is also the Simply Sunday Callenge, and runs through to Friday 2/17 ending with the Getting Cricky Blog Hop, so needless to say I have been working hard!!  Please be sure to come back every day next week to see what projects I have made to share with you everyday!  We were asked to use just one Cricut Cartridge or SVG file for the whole week and then we were able to use any of Kristal's stamps, this is to show how versatile her stamps really are!!
Anyway for the quick card today.  I recently attended my local Scrapbook stores 6th Anniversary celebration.  They had great sales, munchies and make and takes!!  I soooo loved the one make and take that I figured I would incorporate it into one of my cards!! 
So here it is:


The tag was embossed using Tim Holtz's "Love" embossing folder.
The crystalized effect on the Heart was made by using Stickles "Rock Candy".


Kisses came from K. Andrew Design "Winter Wishes" stamp set.


I can't wait to show you all the fun things I made next week, so be sure to come back!

Until then Hug's and Happy Craftin!!

Ildi




1 Appreciated Comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Very pretty Ildi!! love the vintage feel!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Post a Comment

>