CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Getting Cricky "Argh Matey" Simply Sunday Challenge

Hello my Wonderful Bloggie friends, hope you find yourself well!!  I want to welcome you all to the Getting Cricky "Argh Matey" Simply Sunday Challenge.  I think it is quite obvious what the theme is this week, anything pirate or fish related so this is what I came up with!!



I cut the Beautiful Fish from the Pagoda Cricut Cartridge @ 4".  I embossed the base using my Bubbles folder and my Cuttlebug, then I used the negative image of my cut to ink a shadow on my base which is some old Blissful Blue Stampin up paper, I then layered on my cut image.  It really looks like a shadow!!  I stamped my sentiment using my "Pirate Tales and Fish Scales" stamp set from K. Andrew Designs.


K Andrew Designs

EVERY stamp you purchase benefits charity! Atleast $1 from the sale of every single stamp set goes to a well deserved charity. Please check the charity tabs to see which charity your stamp set benefits.  And are made in the U.S.A. of the highest quality Photopolymer!!

I want to thank you for stopping by today and please be sure to play along with us!!

Until next time Hug's and Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

10 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

This is so beautiful, Ildi!! I keep forgetting to use my Pagoda cart...I love this fish cut and the embossing is fabulous!! Awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT

Cheri

Great card Ildi. The shadow technique you used adds that little something "extra". I also like the embossing. TFS

Cheri - Getting Cricky Sister

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Very cool, i love how you created a shadow!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Anita Braddock

Love this Card love the fish and the way you layered it. the embossing is cool. great job.
thanks for sharing
Anita Getting Cricky Jr.Dt. sister
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Charlotte

Ildi, This is just wonderful What a great fish cut! I need to get out my Pagodo cart a dn use it. This is just a fish with so much style. The way you used the shadow is perfect and gives it so much personality. And the embossed background just creates the bubbles of the water. such a nice touch!!
Charlotte
GC jrDT

Jenscrapstoo

OH, I just love this card, The shadow effect is so cool, Thanks for the tip!!
Cheers Jennie - GCDT - Sister

Scrappin Rabbit Designs

Now I need the pagado cart! I love that fish. What a great idea to use the pattern paper for the fish. Great job on your card. TFS.

~Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Glitter Panda

Ildi,
This card is gorgeous! So creative. It is the creativity that you show on a regular basis that made me pick you for a special honor!! Check out the post :)

http://glitterpanda.blogspot.com/2012/02/exciting-news.html

Panda Hugs
J-
Glitter Panda

Unknown

I love the fish. He is so fun! What a great card. Thanks for sharing!

Heather - GC JR DT sister

Amanda

Adorable ! I love this fish! The embossing goes great with it too!!! TYFS :)


Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>