CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Cricky Pre-Hop Week Day 2

Hello everyone and welcome to day 2 of Getting Cricky's Pre-Hop Week!!  I have to say that today's card is one of my faovorties!!  Working with the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, this little fox makes me smile!!


I used Amazing you and Crafty friends stamp sets from K. Andrew Designs!


(CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS)









Until tomorrow, Hug's and Happy Craftin!!
Ildi

3 Appreciated Comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Very cute!! Love the folded corner with the button!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Lisa

This is so adorable, Ildi!! That little fox makes me smile, too!! I love the turned down corner!! Fabulous card my friend :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cheri

This is a really cute card. I love the colors.

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>