CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday "Wedding Bells are Ringing" & Day 1 of Pre-Hop Week

Happy Sunday to all of my Bloggie friends!!  I hope the day finds you well!!  Once again it is Simply Sunday Challenge time over at Getting Cricky and the start of Getting Cricky's Pre-Hop week leading up to the Blog Hop on Friday!!  For this SS Challenge the group was given "Wedding Bells are Ringing" as the theme.  For the Pre-Hop week we were told to pick one Cricut Cartridge or SVG file and use it all week long to create our projects and we are to use any of  the K. Andrew Design stamps on our projects all week long to show just how versatile they really are!!  So with that being said, let me introduce you to the "Create a Critter" Cricut Cartridge!! 

I soooooo love this cartridge, there are just too many fun cuts on it!!


For the sentiment I used Amazing You, Owly Hoo and Coffee & Tea for you and me.
You can get your K. Andrew Designs Stamps HERE!!







Ildi


9 Appreciated Comments:

Amanda

Very cool card! :) I love how you wrapped the twine around the heart! Great job! TYFS :)

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDT-Sister
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Ildi this is so pretty, who knew that create a critter had pretty cuts on it and not just cute ones!! love how you wrapped the heart with the twine!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Lisa

Ildi, this is so gorgeous!! I love everything about it!! The background is so awesome and I love love the heart and way you wrapped the twine!! So fabulous my friend!! :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DT - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cheri

This is so pretty. I love the twine and the embossing. TFS.

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Anita Braddock

Supper cute card love the Heart and the way you used the Twine. great job. thanks for sharing,
Anita Getting Cricky Jr.Dt. Member
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Unknown

Love the heart. Beautifully done card. TFS

Heather - Getting Cricky JR DT sister

Jenscrapstoo

Love the heart, sure is a happy card, love the embossing too :)
Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky DT - sister

Aim

Great card, Ildi!! Love that heart!! :)

Hugs from your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Sugarlips

Beautiful card Ildi. I love it.

Jessie

Post a Comment

>