CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Getting Cricky Pre-Hop week Day 3 & HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Happy Valentines Day to all my wonderful Bloggie friends.  Wishing you all a day filled with lot's of LOVE and CANDY!!!

Well we've made it to day #3 of the Getting Cricky's Pre-hop week!!  Just to refresh, my Cricut cartridge for the week is Create a Critter!! 

Check out this cutie!!


The sentiment's are from Owly Hoo and Coffee and Tea for you and me stamp set's!!












Ildi

5 Appreciated Comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST

This is so cute!! I love the eyelashes on the mouse!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Beckie

To cute. love it

Be blessed, Beckie

Lisa

This is so absolutely adorable, Ildi!! I was going to say what Kristan said...I love the eyelashes!! What a cute card!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

flowerdisco

absolutely adorable and the sentiment is way cool. tfs.

Cheri

This is absolutely adorable and so much fun. It's a "perfect blend" of sentiments and images.

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>