CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

WINNER!!! for the Getting Cricky Promo Week / lead up to U R So Sweet Blog Hop 1/15-1/20

Hello to all my Bloggie friends, hope you all find yourself well!!  First of all I want to apologize for the delay in announcing the winner from out Getting Cricky Promo Week/Blog Hop!!  I had a very rough week last week.  Sadly I had to put down my very BEST four legged friend of 12 years.  It was a very hard decision for me to make as I have had him for soooo long.  Unfortunately he was in pain and it would not have been fair to keep him here just for my own happiness!!  Luckily we have many pictures and memories to cherish forever!!  It helps me to know that he is in a better place, free of pain, playing as happily as when he was well. 
Mommy loves and misses you very much Scooby!!

XOXOXO


So now for the WINNER!!




Great Valentine's decor! Like the micro beads on the small heart. TFS!




CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please email me your with your info and mailing address.

Hugs and Happy Craftin!!



Ildi

5 Appreciated Comments:

Cheri

I'm so sorry Ildi.
Cheri

Mommy's Crafty Creations

Im so sorry Ildi. I know what you feeling right now. I had to do the same thing to my dog couple years ago and It's not easy. Sending hugs.

Veronica JrDT sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

Lisa

Oh Ildi, I am so so sorry. I know exactly how you are feeling. I had to put my 15 year old baby to sleep a couple of years ago...he was in pain, too and the only thing that made it easier was knowing he wasn't suffering any more. Sending you comforting hugs my friend.

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

CathyinMN

Oh Ildi! I'm so sorry about your dog. I know how they become such an important part of the family and steal a piece of your heart. At least he made your life better while he was here with you and you have great memories of him. I know he'll always be a part of you.
My thoughts are with you.

Karenladd

Congrats to the winner and I am so sorry to hear about your sweet dog. It is always incredibly hard to make that decision and also the most compassionate thing to do. Hugs.

Post a Comment

>