CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Love ya My Crafty Friend"!!

I know it's been a while since I have posted a project and I do appologize!!  Today I have a quick card to show you.  I made this card for a very dear crafty friend, I hope she likes it!!



I bought a new Sizzix die (the flower) and wanted to try it out!!  Used my K. Andrew stamps, "Love ya" from Coffee and Tea for you and me set and the "My Crafty Friend" from the Crafty Friends stamp set.  I used craft cardstock for the base and Paper Layerz for the blue and green and some bakers twine.

Simple and to the point!!

"Love ya My Crafty Friend"!!!

Until next time Hugs and Happy Craftin!

Ildi

2 Appreciated Comments:

Anonymous

because it's simple i realy like it :)

Amanda

I love the color combos and your flower is super cute!! :)

Amanda

www.cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>