CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting Cricky Promo Week day 1/ lead up to Friday's Blog Hop and Simply Sunday Challenge!!!

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you all find yourself well!!  Well I have to tell you this is a very exciting week for all of us on the Getting Cricky DT.  We are hosting a Promo week to lead up to our "U R So Sweet" Blog hop this Friday, 1/20.  So let me try to explain what is going on, everyone signed up, if they wanted to, to work with just one of Kristal's stamp sets all week, this means that whichever set you chose, from the many of Kristal's stamps, you had to make Valentine themed projects with just that one set everyday all week long up to the Blog Hop on Friday!!!!  Crazy I say!  I really was not sure if I could pull it off but that was the purpose of the challenge that was presented to us, to see if you could use just one set, be creative and make it work!!  I actually came up 6 different projects.  I chose the Winter Wishes set. Once I sat and really studied the set the ideas just kept on coming!!  Please take note that today is also the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge, the theme this week is Let it Snow/use Embossing so here is what I came up with, a Valentine/Let it Snow themed card.  I hope you like it!



Added a little bling to the snowflake!



I used the Winter Wishes stamp set of course, heat embossed the snowflakes in white all over the backround, heat embosssed the large snowflake, stamped, colored and cut out the cute little Puppy (Stampin Up oldie but goddie) and that's it.





BLOG CANDYBecome a follower of my Blog, if your not already, and please be sure to stop back everyday this week and leave me a comment, I would love to hear what you think, then next weekend, after Friday nights Blog Hop, I will choose one lucky follower (who commented everyday) to win some suprise Blog Candy!!  Winner will be announced next Monday 1/23/12.
Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!

Hugs and Happy Craftin!

Ildi


14 Appreciated Comments:

Sugarlips

Ildi,
I love the card. The little doggie is soo cute. I of course am a follower :)
Can't wait to see what else you make this week.

Lisa

Awwwww, Ildi, that little puppy dog is so adorable!! I just want to scratch his furry little head!! I love the snowflake embossing!! Awesome card :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee

The whimsy puppy card is cute.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown

The puppy is so cute. He just makes you smile. Fabulous card.
Heather Getting Cricky Jr DT sister

Cheri

Great card Ildi. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDt
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

CathyinMN

Very cute card. Love the puppy! The bling added to the snowflake really adds interest, too.

Lynda

Adorable!!! Your puppy is just too cute! Great work!

Big Hugs!
~RhoLynda
Getting Cricky DT Sister

Karenladd

LOVE this sweet doggy card!!! Just adorable! I am a new follower!

Miranda

This is so adorable! I love the puppy!
Miranda :)
Getting Cricky JRDT Sister
www.nanasscrpspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Wow I can't believe I missed posting a comment on this card!! The dog is so cute and I love all the snowflakes!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

SHartl

Awww, this card is so cute. Love that little puppy! I'm a new follower!

Lady Fair

Love the little puppy! And what's a snowflake without bling? TFS

mbchoj

super cute card and that dog is adorable. TFS
mbchoj at aol dot com

Jenscrapstoo

So Cute , Love it
Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky Jnr DTM sister

Post a Comment

>