CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Cahllenge "Lets Paint the town Red"

Welcome to another Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!!  This weeks challenge was "Fantasy Land".  I have to tell you that this was a tough one for me, I usually don't do many fantasy/cartoony type projects even though I have a few cartridges with cartoon type images!!  I asked my DT sisters to help me out with some ideas and as usual, when you ask my group for help they step right up!!  Shawn Mosch is always full of such wonderful ideas and is sooooo creative.  She asked what carts I had and she just started spitting out ideas.  My project this week evolved from one of her ideas!!




I used my Imagine to print out the backround paper, cut the clouds and the images.  I used one of my dies to cut the banner that holds the sentiment.  I used my "Fashionable Friends" stamp set from K. Andrew.

CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS


Please be sure to leave me some bloggie LOVE!!  I really enjoy reading your comments!

Until next time
Hug's and Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

12 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

This is so creative and awesome, Ildi!! He makes me smile!! Shawn's idea was perfect!! LOVE this!!

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Super Cute Ildi!! I love the whole scene on the card!! Very cute card for a boy or would be great on a layout!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Amanda

I love this card! My cousin's little boy would LOVE this card!!! TYFS :)!!

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Sugarlips

Ildi I love it! The colors are so cute. You did a great job.

Jessie
GCDT sister

Shawn Mosch

I LOVE the way this card turned out! You did a great job!

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Jenscrapstoo

Just love Lighting McQueen, he is so adorable and the scene card looks wonderful!!
Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky Jnr DTM Sister

Jana

Very creative card and an imaginative use for the sentiment from that stamp set. Great job!
Blessings,
Jana
Getting Cricky DT sister

Anita Braddock

Very Cool Car. Love the Red car and the Banner you use. Love the papers what a great job. thanks for sharing.
Anira Getting Cricky Jt.Dt Sister
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Karenladd

This is really cute! Love it

Cheri

Great Job Ildi. My son used to love Cars. i could probably still get away with a card like this. TFS.

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Miranda

Adorable! My Grandson would love this card! He loves CARS! TFS
Miranda :)
Getting Cricky JRDT Sister
www.nanasscrapspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com)

Great card! The scene is perfect!

Your Jr-GCDT sister,
JoAnn:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Post a Comment

>