CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Happy New Year" Simply Sunday Challenge

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Well I have to say that I just cannot believe that it is January 1st 2012!!  Where has this last year gone??  I feel like the days just fly by!!  My kids are getting bigger and older and my husband and I...well we are just getting older!!!  Many wonderful things have happened this last year for me like the start of my blog, meeting many wonderful bloggers and becoming friends with alot of them.  Also becoming part of Kristal Andrew's wonderful Design Team, the Getting Cricky family, a family of such wonderfully crafty and caring women that I am just so happy to have ever met!!  On that note, it is that time of the month again, it's Simply Sunday Challenge time and this weeks theme is "It's a Celebration"!!  As always this is up to your interpretation so here is mine!





 I used Gold and Black paper from Stampin up (the Gold I have had forever so I am not sure if they even still carry it).  I cut slits into strips of paper the measure 3", 4" and 5", I then just wrapped them around a wooden skewer.  I used my Gypsy for the large 2012 sign, just welded the 2012 into the tag shape and cut it at 5 1/2".  I cut another tag shape at 3" and an oval at 2" and stamped and embossed the ready...set...Party using K. Andrew stamps from the Crafty Friends set and the Pirate Tales and Fish Scales set.  Added some Bling to the two signs and just stuck into a vase for last nights festivities!!!

I want to take a minute to Thank all of my wonderful followers.  My blog would be nothing without you!!!  I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful world of crafty women, some I know in person and many I just know from online, either way I love you all!!!  I wish you all a new year full of Love, Prosperity, Health and God's Blessings!!

Hugs and Happy Craftin!!

Ildi


15 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

This is so fun and festive and perfect for a New Year's celebration, Ildi!! You did a great job - I love everything about it!!

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Charlotte

Love love love your project. The gold and black is so classy! Happy New Year!!
Charlotte
GC DT

Unknown

Fun fun fun! Great decorations girl. Love the colors and fabulousNess of it all :) Have a fabulous New Year

Aim

Ildi, this is so AWESOME!! I LOVE it!! Great job with the challenge, and thanks for being such a WONDERFUL DT Sister!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!!:)

Your GCDT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Ildi this is so fun!! Love everything about it!! Glad to be on such an amzing team of ladies!!
Kristan
DT-Sister

Mommy's Crafty Creations

Wow Ildi your decoration looks amazing!!

Veronica JrDT-Sister

Jenscrapstoo

Great decoration, just love the gold on this!! Fun Fun Fun!!
Cheers Jennie Jnr DT sister

Jana

Love your decoration Ildi! It is very fun and festive. You did a great job. I sure have enjoyed being on the DT with you.
Blessings,
Jana

Debbie

Ildi love your project you did a out standing job my friend hugs Debbie

Larelyn

oooooh, wonderful colors, great design, and a terrific idea. Love the project.
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Cheri

This is so fun Ildi. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT

Miranda

This is sooooo adorable! TFS
Miranda - Getting Cricky JRDT Sista
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Anita Braddock

Wow how Beautiful. love this.cool Ideas. thanks for sharing.
Anita Getting Cricky Jr. Dt Sister

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com)

What a fabulous project! TFS and Happy New Year!

-JoAnn
Jr GCDT

Amanda

What an awesome project!!! I looove it :)

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt

Post a Comment

>