CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wishing you a "Warm & delightful" Simply Sunday Challenge!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Hope you are enjoying another wonderful day in this thing we call life!!  Today's cahllenge was to create a project with hot beverage theme: coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc...  Because I am awaiting an order from Kristal that has my "Coffee & Tea for You and Me" in it I had to be creative with what stamps I already own, so I decided to use the "Warm" and the "delightful" from Winter Wishes stamp set and the "&" from Fall-o-ween" stamp set!! 







I LOVE Kristal's stamps because they are soooo versatile!!  You can mix and match words or phrases from any of her set's!!  Plus, Kristal is such a generous soul, for every set that she sell's, she donates $1 to a charity specific to that set.  Just this past Friday, Kristal launched the new set's she just designed for this month, so make sure you head on over to the Getting Cricky shop and check out all the new one's and ohh...pick up some set's for yourself, I know you won't regret it!!

Here is what I came up with for today's challenge.  The weather has been cold here on the East coast for a few weeks now and all I want is something warm to drink!!  What better than a nice warm cup of coffee or tea??


I hope you all have a "Warm & delightful" Sunday!!

Until next time, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

11 Appreciated Comments:

Patti Ross

This is really adorable. I just love it. Great job!

Patti Ross
rossfam@wildblue.net
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Amanda

Adorable teapot!! I love your bling on your bow !!! Love the colors too! Great job!


Amanda

Unknown

Warm and delightful indeed! Lovely card. Love the bling and extra touches you have added to the card thanks for sharing

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Very pretty love the roses on the tea pot!!
Kristan (Junior DT Member)

Shawn Mosch

LOVE the roses on this!

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Sugarlips

Beautiful job! The roses are gorgeous. You did a great job being creative with your stamps.

Plus bling is always awesome!

Lisa

This is so gorgeous, Ildi! The colors are so pretty and I love the pink bow! The sentiment is just fabulous :) Great card!!

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Charlotte

This is such a delightful card and gives one a warm feeling. I love the pretty colors. I look forward to working with you in the DT.
Charlotte

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com)

Great card! Love it!

Super excited to work with you at Getting Cricky! Yay! :)

hugs,
JoAnn:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Cheri

I love and collect teapots and my grandmother collects them too. Last I heard, she doesn't really want anymore. A card like this would be a great alternative. TFS

Jackie

IIdi(craftin mama) I visit you often, I am a follower.

thanks for visiting. glad you liked the expressO-self cup. Since I am not a coffee drinking I suppose I added anything I could to make it 'HOT' the marshmellows as pages is what sticks out. LOL

thanks again. Love your projects.
jackie

Post a Comment

>