CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Hoot-alicious" Tuesday

It's a "Hoot-alicious" Tuesday here at The Craftin Mama.  I am so thankful to be able to do what I do!  Not only do I have a wonderful Husband and family, I get to create!! 
I recently purchased the "Hoot n Holler" Cricut Light cart...OMG...this cart is tooo cute and so today's card was made using it.!!


Can you see the bling on her ear's and hand??

I cut her at 3" and the branch at 3 1/2" (the branch had an extra leaf but I cut it off to fit my card) using Megan Elizabeth's Paper Layerz...I love this paper, it cuts like butter!!  The backround is paper from the Provo Craft Celebrations paper pack andeverything is layered onto craft cardstock.  I used my "Owly Hoo" stamp set from K. Andrew Designs and stamped the "Hoot-alicious!".


I hope you all have a "Hoot-alicious!" Day

Happy Craftin!!

Ildi


4 Appreciated Comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST

O this is so cute!! Works perfect with Kristal's stamp set!!
Kristan
Getting Cricky Jr. DT Member

Sherrie K.

How cute is this! I love the big eyes and the bling you added...adorable! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jackie

I love the owl (those stamps too, I ordered them online the day she announced all the DT, yay, congrats). I am so loving the bling on the ears! he he he.

good job.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com)

So cute!!! I love your card! And now I WANT the Hoot N Holler cart! Thanks for the enabling! *lol*

hugs,
Jo
http://joboogie.typepad.com
GCDT sister

Post a Comment

>