CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

"Holiday Greetings"

Well, I finally had some time to craft this week and everytime I sat down to start creating Christmas kept popping into my head!!   I get soooo excited knowing that Christmas is around the corner!!  I just love everything that comes with this glorious holiday!!  This is just one of the many creations that I will have for you in the coming weeks!  Enjoy!!



I used K. Andrew stamps as I usually do!!  WINTER WISHES to be exact, oh...Just a little FYI:  I did not ink the "S" in Holidays, that is how I got just the word Holiday!  I call it selective inking!! 



I wish you all a glorious Saturday!!

Happy Craftin!!

Ildi 



2 Appreciated Comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Very nice, i love doing selective inking, i have done it a few times today using the different sets i have of kristal's!!
Kristan
Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

lindaplus3

Hello... I thought i would let you know i received my candy today...AWESOME!!!!!! TY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!! I didnt have any of it ,, it will be a big help in my scrapbooking journey :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

>