CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Give Thanks" Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge

It's Simply Sunday challenge time again!!  This week we are Giving Thanks.  I was having a major creative blog while working on this card so i reached out to my wonderful Getting Cricky Design Team for some help and let me tell you, they were full of so many great idea's.  It is so amazing being a part of a team that is always there if you need them.  I am truely Blessed to have them to turn to!  I also want to thank Kristal for putting together such a wonderful, creative group of women, whithout Kristal we wouldn't have this terrific team!! 
Okay, so onto my card.  Christel Young Bonner of Scrappin Sista, one of my DT members gave me the link to Splitcoast Stampers (CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO MAKE YOURS) which had the directions on how to make the card that I did.  Thank you Christel!!  Shawn Mosch of Crafty Chic's helped me out with the clever sentiment.  Thank you Shawn!!

Here it is, please let me know how you like it.

Front of card.



Inside of card.


I used Stampin Up paper for the base as well as their Bamboo background stamp.  I also used Paper Layerz (CLICK HERE FOR PAPER LAYERZ) for the smaller square in the center and for the cute little Deer.  The sentiment is from K. Andrew Design "Winter Wishes" stamp set.




It was really easy and fun to make!!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the rest of the Design Team to see what creative projects they have to share with you on this Simply Sunday!!

Hug's and Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

13 Appreciated Comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Ildi this is really cute, love the patterned paper you used on the deer!! It is so wonderful to have such an amazing group of ladies to work with and to help each oher out!!
Hugs
Kristan
Getting Cricky DT Sister

scrappinC

Way too cute! Love the paper and how the deer twirls.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

Jana

This is an adorable card. You did a really great job on it. I am off to check out the video on how you did that!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Blessings,
Jana
Getting Cricky JrDT
My Website

Charlotte

what an adorable card. I love that little deer with your sentiment. So cute and clever. The paper is great and the designing of this card is fabulous!! You really rocked it with this one.

Happy Thanksgiving from you DT member Charlotte

Lisa

This is so absolutely adorable, Ildi! Your projects always make me smile my friend!! I love the cute deer!! Awesome card!! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

mamawcindy

Your Card is so Cute! I Love that Sweet little Deer! Great Job! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Cheri

Ildi
This card is so great. Thanks for sharing it with us. I like the way it opens.

Cheri
Getting Cricky JrDT

Amanda

Wow super cool card!! Your deer is adorable!!! :)

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDT

Miranda

Your card is beautiful! I love the deer! TFS
Miranda :)
Getting Cricky JrDT
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Sherrie K.

Your card is adorable. I love the little deer!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown

Wow! I love how this works. It looks so cool!! I lovethe little dear :) Adorable. thanks for sharing. Heather your Getting Cricky JrDT sister

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com)

So cute! Love it!

-JoAnn:)
Junior GCDT sister

Larelyn

I just love your sweet little deer and the way the card folds is terrific.
Hugs,
Larelyn JrDT

Post a Comment

>