CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Sunday!!

What a beautiful day!!  I hope you are all enjoying the begining of Summer!!  The weather is great and the sound of kid's playing is all over the neighborhood!!  I just wanted to take a minute to post a little project I finally finished!!  It is a small round chipboard memory book of my family. 







I haven't really made a lot of these so it took me a little while!!  The scalloped edges were a bit dificult to finish!!  Once I had that part done the rest came easy!! 

Until next time Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

5 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

What an absolutely adorable mini! I love your design and the pictures are so awesome! Love it :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Pocono Pam

Cute mini! love it! Came over from Getting Cricky! So nice to meet you!

CRAZY4 CHRIST

Just popping over from Krystal andrews blog, i am a new follower and fellow canadian!! Great project
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Jessica Buffa

It is beautiful Ildi! My first ever mini album was a chipboard flower (sorta similar to yours, but with less scallops, so I understand! But now, you will be able to conquer any shape if you got through that! It is truly beautiful! New follower from Kristal's blog. Love the guest post you did today!
:O)
Jessica

Letillia

What a cute mini album I love it. I havent tried one of these yet but you have inspired me to do so. I am now a new follower of your blog I am coming from Kristal's blog.

divaof5.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>