CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Guest Blogger on Getting Cricky with K. Andrew



Hello Blogger friends!! I am so EXCITED and honored to be the Guest Blogger for Kristal Andrew at Getting Cricky with K. Andrew today!! She is such an inspiration to me and to sooooo many others!!!
So today I have a video for all of you on how to make your own low cost Fabric Memo Board. I purchased the foam core poster board at the Dollar Tree, the fabric was purchased at Wal-Mart, the fiber fill I already had as well as the ribbon. The pink flat backed marbles were purchased at Michaels Crafts. I think the whole project cost me about $5.00!!! I hope you enjoy the video and please do stop by and see me over at her blog!! Have a Wonderful and Blessed Day!!




I want to thank Kristal for having me today!! I know that I have a friend in her!!  Until next time friends Happy Craftin!!
Ildi 


3 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

CONGRATULATIONS on your guest blogger spot with Kristal! That is so awesome! And your project is just fabulous! I need to make one of these fabric memo boards for my craft room...I love it!! Awesome project! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Linda

I just watched the video at Kristal's blog. Thanks for the great tip. Awesome project.
It is nice to find your blog and meet you.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Gloria

Congratulations on being a featured blog on Getting Cricky. Loved your video tutorial. Thank you.

Precious Hugs

Post a Comment

>