CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

8th Grade Semi Formal

Well today I am going to talk a little about my daughter.  I can vividly remember the day that my wonderful daughter was born!!  She was the cutest baby in the world!!  No really, she was the cutest ever!!  She was the kind of  baby that would just sit and look pretty all day long, she would only cry if she was soiled or hungry!!!  She was walking by 10 months, talking non stop by 1, she really was the easiest baby to be blessed with!!  As she became older she became very independant and very much a little tom boy!!  She does very well in school, loves to craft and helps everyone as much as she can.    She LOVES her little brother and treats him like her own.  She is very big help to me and I am proud to be her mother!!  It's hard for me to believe that 14 1/2 years have pasted and she is now moving up into the high school!!  Yikes...I'm not sure that I am ready for this!!  So I wanted to make something for her to have so she could remember this last year before she moves onto high school.  My daughter has a very small group of friends that she "hangs out with" but there is only one that she considers her best friend.  Lia is a wonderful girl, I never have any problems with her.  I would and do consider her as one of mine!!  I am glad she has someone that she can create and share memories with!  Here is the layout that I made for her and her bestie to remember their 8th grade Semi Formal. 


Lia's on the left and my daughter Tea is on the right.


This backround paper is shimmer and so classy.


I found embelishments that sparkle too!!


XOXO because I love them!!


I hope you have enjoyed the story of my little girl.  I know that there will be more to come in here futre but until then Happy Craftin!!

P.S. Check this project out on "Made it Myself Mondays" over at You Had Me at Craft.  Click the blinkie on my right side bar.

Ildi

1 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

This is so absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful keepsake for your beautiful daughter and her best friend to remember their 8th grade together! Love it :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

>