CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

This Time of year!!!

Well I have to tell you, I really love this time of year!!!  Memorial day, BBQ's, Summer on the horizon, school getting out, preparing the yard for all the summer fun ahead...and as much as I love all this it's bitter sweet because it takes me away from one of my other loves...Crafting!!!  I mean I guess planting all my plants outside is kinda like crafting but not as fun, more a necessity!!  In my last post I told you all that I would be sharing all the great things that I got at the Scrapbook Expo!  I just want to let you know that I have not forgotten I just have not had any time to get into my craft room!!!  But TONIGHT I will be making a video to share with all of you!  I love blogging and sharing my passion for crafting so I am just going to have to put everything else to the side for a little while and just have some fun!!!  So until later, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>