CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Srapbook Expo!!

Well, I am soooo excited for this weekend!!  My daughter and I are attending the Scrapbook Expo which is being held today and tomorrow at the Somerset NJ Convention Center!!  There will be tons of great products, classes and some of our blogging friends too!!  I know that Meagan Gravener of Above Rubies Studio will be there at the Photocentric Booth, can't wait to meet her!!  I will post pic's once we get back!!  So if you are in the Central Jersey area and don't have anything to do today or tomorrow, hop on over to the Expo at the Garden State Exhibit Center 50 Atrium Drive, Somerset, NJ  08873, learn some new things, buy great products, meet new people and have ton's of fun!!  Hope to see you there!!  Happy Craftin all!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>