CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

National Scrapbook Day!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Robyn over at "My Pink Stamper"  http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ will be hosting an all day long event this Saturday, 4/7/2011.  Hop on over to her site by clicking the button on the right sidebar.  She always has such wonderful projects and she is so informative.  If you are long time scrapper/crafter or just starting out you have to check her out!! 

Also, I will have some pictures later on of the Mothers Day card I made for all the important women in my life.  I've been a little busy this week with shopping and my other jobs that it's been hard to find my own time to create and post!!!  Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you!!

Until then, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>