CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Morning!!!

     Good morning everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend, I know I am.  I want to appologize for not posting this last week!  Sometimes you just get caught up in all the everyday life stuff, especially with three kids, time just flies by!!!
     I want to send a shout out to Kristal Andrew of  "Getting Cricky with K. Andrew".  I want to thank her for having the Love Link Up Party last Thursday, I got to meet soo many new people and it sent soo many new people my way!  She is such a nice person and she always has such great things on her site.  Thank You Kristal for being an inspiration to soo many!!
     Also want to say thanks to Robyn at "My Pink Stamper" for having her My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday.  Robyn is the reason I sarted blogging, I was looking for ideas one day and happened to come upon her site and fell in love!!  She's just soo fun and cute, especially when she is with her bestie Karlee!!  She has a tremendous amount of videos and ideas on her site, and for those staring out it is a big help!!  Thank you Robyn!!          
     So anyway, I will be posting a video later on today of the card I am making for Easter to send to my family.  Until then Happy Craftin!!

     Also want to let my craftin peeps know that Misty over at "Sweet Magnolia Rose" http://sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot.com/ is having a contest, she has to give away her Cricut Cake machines, so head on over to her site for chances to win!!! 

Ildi

2 Appreciated Comments:

Lisa

I'm a new follower...stopping by from K Andrews love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Tanya

Hi there.. I'm dropping in via the linking party. I'm your newest follower and would love to have you visit me when you have time. Have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Post a Comment

>