CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day!!!

Well I really don't know where the week has gone but today is April Fools Day already!!  I have had a very busy week getting ready for the weekend..  We are going to have a little birthday party for a friends daughter tomorrow and I have been running around trying to pick some stuff up for her since her Dad bought her the Cricut Expression from A.C. Moore last week!!  He got such a great deal on it, it was on sale for $199 and it came with 4 cartridges, a mat and inks, how can you go wrong??  She's going to be sooooo suprised!!  The last time she was here she was having so much fun with mine.  Well anyway, I made her a card to put with her gift and I posted a picture of it below.  I hope you all had a great week.  Until next time, Happy crafting!!







Ildi

4 Appreciated Comments:

Tina~in_ut

This is cute~ Thanks for sharing~

Tina

jengd

Cute card! So jealous of your shopping adventure! Just popping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

keshapooh

Very cute b-day card. You have a very pretty blog. I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Thanks for sharing

Arlene

Very cute card. I'm a new follower from the Love Link Up Party.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

>