CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Well another holiday has come and gone!!! I hope everyone who celebrates Easter had a wonderful holiday!! My family and I had a great day together, the weather was absolutely glorious and the food....yummy!!! I can hardly believe that the kids have to go back to school tomorrow!!
So I actually had some time to create a few cards this weekend even though we were getting ready for Easter. My son's 4th birthday is coming up on May 2nd so I decided to make him a card using the Create a Critter cartrige. There are sooo many cute images on this cartrige, I really had a hard time deciding which one to choose!! In the end I went with the Dinosaur, he is just too cute!!











card is 41/4 x 11in (not 81/4)


I hope you enjoyed the weekend and my card.  Till next time, Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

0 Appreciated Comments:

Post a Comment

>